Wednesday, March 3, 2010

A Great Read

I just want to recommend a really good book that I just read. It's a worth while book for all parents to look at. It is called: The Two-Income Trap, Why Middle-class Mothers & Fathers Are Going Broke. It is written by Professor Elizabeth Warren and her daughter Amelia Warren Tyagi. You may wonder why I'm putting this recommendation on a parenting blog and how it is relevant. In my mind anything that improves a family improves parenting. So, give it a read. Also, if you are worried that it stresses at-home-parenting and ignores the working mom... think again! This book offers great insight for everyone.

2 comments:

Beth said...

I just got this on hold at the library to check it out. I am interested to read this.

Brandi said...

Tell me how you like it =) I won't be offended if you don't. I just thought it was worth sharing.