Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome!

Hello readers! Since this is a brand new blog I likely have no readers yet. But my plan is to have several authors who can contribute and give their thoughts and wisdom on many issues pertaining to attachment parenting and breastfeeding. These topics are things I am wildly passionate about. I've had experiences in my life which have allowed me to see and experience both sides of the parenting spectrum, and as a result I've found my niche as an attachment parent-er. It has proven to be very beneficial for me, my children, and entire family. If you would like to be a contributor to this blog, please leave a comment for me including your email address. Thanks and happy reading!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

As soon as I get some good thoughts going I will publish them here. I promise.

Jaclyn and Devan Swallom said...

I wouldn't mind but im not sure what I can contribute! lol

swalloms@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would be interested in contributing to your blog. I found your medicated no more blog and then found this one. I so loved your medicated no more blog as I can relate to some of your feelings and thought I "was the only one"
My name is Dawn. I have 4 children and have nursed them all. I am also a Mother infant and peds RN and a breastfeeding counselor.
My email is dholland@gotsky.com but please don't publish that.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you.